Do you know why Twisted Summer Tutoring is so important? It’s called the Summer Slide:
- All young people experience learning losses when they do not engage in educational activities during the summer. Research spanning 100 years shows that students typically score lower on standardized tests at the end of summer vacation than they do on the same tests at the beginning of summer.
- Most students lose about two months of grade level equivalency in mathematical computation skills over the summer months.
- Parents consistently cite summer as the most challenging time to ensure that their children have productive things to do.
Avoid the Summer Slide by providing your child with opportunities that will last them all school year long. This can happen when children maintain their learning momentum from the previous school year, or when they of the time to catch up on missed concepts. Get twisted with us this summer! Just one to two hours per week is all it takes to help.
- All Ages & Abilities
- Advancement in Academic Subjects: Math, Science, English, French
- Enhancement of Life Skills
- A Collaborative Team Approach
- Individualized Twisted Tutoring Plan
- BC Certified Team of Teachers
- Central Vancouver Island
- Guaranteed Success Beyond the Classroom
To understand more about making the summer count, please see the following references:
Signs that Summer Tutoring is the right option for your child:
Does Your Child:
- have a desire to do better but just doesn’t know how?
- not feel confident in a particular subject?
- have anxiety over tests or assignment deadlines?
- experience stress related to homework?
- express an interest in a passion that they don’t have time to explore during the school year?
If you’ve said yes to one or more, than we are here to help!
Call us at: 1-866-977-4433 to share your concerns with us. Or, fill out our detailed form online.
We have many summer tutoring options.
Not sure which option is best, let’s talk it through! Call us at: 1-866-977-4433.